We are currently looking for a B2B Customer Service Agent Invested, proactive and resourceful.
The incumbent acts as an ally who can be counted on for any task relating to the B2B customer relationship. He (she) will be called upon to assume increasing responsibilities within the department.
- Ensure a positive customer experience for businesses that purchase our products
- Respond to requests from our customers and representatives by phone or email.
- Assist/help our representatives during sales periods
- Enter B2B orders.
- Follow up on orders with customers by keeping them informed of delivery status.
- Perform order entry reports and share them with representatives and internal company services
- Record and coordinate requests for returns and exchanges
- Helps and participates in the implementation of procedures related to the use of the CRM system.
- Offer solutions in response to the possible problems of our B2B customers.
- Provides administrative support to the SAC team for any special project requested by Management.
- Made by customer feedback to internal team.
- 1 or 2 years of customer service experience
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written)
- Ability to multitask
- Ease with computers
- Positive attitude, Energetic, in solution mode
- Good knowledge of the ski and bike industry (a bonus)
BBy joining our team, you will be part of a dynamic and growing corporate culture where you can enjoy many benefits
- Collective insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- group RRSP
- Hybrid work / Flexible hours
- Great discounts for employees in the outdoor industry
- Central location, near Parc Lafontaine
- Dynamic team with Social Club
Please send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .Only selected candidates will be contacted.